With Ava, we decided that the time had come, the office is going away, it's the nursery. We'd discussed the very thing when we bought the house.
So, this had the last of the original carpet. So I replaced the carpet. Katie ordered a wall decal set that I made work with the crib.
Today I hung adjustable shelves so the largest closet in the house can be put to better use. It's a mix of baby stuff and kitchen stuff.
The new carpet is much better. I put down extra padding so it should be extra soft for babies and standing changing diapers.
Some nasty dirty carpet. I painted the walls before replacing the carpet, knowing I didn’t care about the old stuff.
I’d bought carpet laying tools when I bought the house and layed the other carpets. I am 1 extension set short. So I improvised.