- I tried to "finish" a pizza under the broiler. 3 minutes is too much I guess. http://twitter.com/creuzerm/status/184433283646496768/photo/1 #
- Just a tad dusty… I think I am going to need to design and print an air chuck on my ReoRap so I can clean it out. http://twitter.com/creuzerm/status/184480268881629185/photo/1 #
- It looks like my kitchen computer gave up ghost tonight. It was working when I powered it down, but now I just get a blinking LED on the PSU #
- Its been a while since I've had dual monitors at home. http://twitter.com/creuzerm/status/184502554514825216/photo/1 #
- Now that's annoying. Computer fell asleep just before the end of a print. Luckily the RepRap powered down too! http://twitter.com/creuzerm/status/180129726634004480/photo/1 #
A big milestone, that’s for sure, 1000 posts. Granted, this is cheating a little, as it’s counting the twitter summaries as posts, but still…. 1000 posts! I only have 6 ‘drafts’ that are partially completed, so this post could have come a bit sooner.
I’ve been blogging for over 5 years now. http://mike.creuzer.com/2006/01/blogging-just-a-fad.html
I still have that same computer from way back when (it’s now sitting on top of the fridge in the kitchen – best place ever for a computer). Google Pack has recently been sunsetted. I still use Picasa, but how I get photos into it is totally different, between an eye-fi card and my android phones syncing to it automatically.
I am no longer using blogger, but wordpress now. I’ve written my own wordpress plugin.
With so much changing, so much is still the same. I am still making my own aquarium gear – granted with a bit more to it now with the aquaponics aspect.
1000 posts! Crazy!
What would you want to see me blog about more? Less?.