- Shop Tip. When setting up a saw in a small space, use a doorway for longer pieces of material. http://twitpic.com/6u4xhq #
- I don't do plumbing 'cause I make joints like this. http://twitpic.com/6u6uyc http://twitpic.com/6u6v2s http://twitpic.com/6u6vdy http://twitpic.com/6u6vgj #
- With the nice weather, I got to put the roof on my shed today. I also got the lawnmower rack done. http://twitpic.com/6udehy http://twitpic.com/6udeub #
- Another Primitive Radio show is about to start at 10 pm. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/primitiveskills/2011/10/03/you-going-to-eat-that #
- Fired up the forge after dark by lantern light. Heat treated my knife & made a coat & 3 bike hooks http://twitpic.com/6udjr9 http://twitpic.com/6udjye #
- The Racoons are making some serious racket tonight. I wonder what's wrong? #
I over-tempered the long blade but got the chisel point how I wanted it. I could tell the difference while sharpening it.
Google+: View post on Google+