Made some flint knapping tools today

Assembled some pressure flakers from a piece of dowel, bolts, and some twist hardened heavy gauge copper wire. I also made a couple of mild steel bopper heads. I don't know if these will work as most boppers are copper. Going to give it a try, if it works, I've a much cheaper way to make boppers that are much more durable than the copper ones. If it doesn't work, I've got a couple hours more practice at my blacksmithing.

In album





Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

WordPress Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux