It took me a couple of tries to get it to export correctly out of Google Sketchup. I made it as a solid object and 'cheated' by printing it with no solid layers or infill so it just did the perimeter.
This is done in PLA (which is supposedly food safe) with 2 perimeter layers. It's a bit fragile, but if treated gently works well enough.
If I where to guess, i'd say this one cost me less than a buck to make, while the store bought ones are a couple of bucks to buy. They are sturdier than this one, but mine is a test so I made it 'cheap'.
I wanted to try the oval shaped top as I think round top funnels are never wide enough for me. It seemed to work well.
The jars filled easily. Leftover supper is getting put up for lunch over the next few weeks. Just practicing with the pressure caner. I love my cast iron too!