Here is the latest time lapse of my fish tank.
I need to make a few changes,
1) I need to change how the camera is set, so I don’t keep tripping over the cable and moving the camera.
2) I think I need to take a pic every half an hour instead of every hour. It’s currently less then a second a day I think.
3) I need to tune the camera before I start the timelapse so there isn’t these color changes part way through.
4) I need to find something cool to take a picture of. Maybe where my fish are hiding?
5) I think I need a camera with a wider field of view, or figure out how to move the camera further from the tank.