Make your New Year’s resolutions yet?
I have a few resolutions this year. I am hoping that by putting these out in the open, I will embarrass myself into actually succeeding in them. None of this fluff stuff, like going to the gym, it’s stuff that I am really wanting to do, are already doing to some extent and want to continue to do.
In no particular order:
- Get Married.
- Survive first fight with new wife.
- Buy house or get myself into a position where I can buy a house in the first quarter of 2010.
- Pay off Discover Card.
- Get vehicle for Katie whether it’s a new used one for her, or the Escape for her and a new wreck for me.
- Grow some of my own food – ether in my little planter shelf set in the apartment or in a real garden.
- Keep on blogging.
- Get this video thing figured out so I can both take videos and edit them so I don’t make my viewers motion sick.
- Send out Christmas cards to friends and family.
- Visit the new family during Feast.
- Give birthday presents to all the new Nieces and Nephews I will be getting when I get married.
- Visit my folks once a month.
- Change a tire for a stranger – the last couple of years, they keep turning me down.
- Create a new website for myself.
- Pay my bills on time. It’s amazing how retarded I am about this. The money is in the bank, but I just don’t get it done!
- Call my mom on her birthday.
- Explore the Burmidge Forest Park that is just 2 miles from my apartment.
- Go camping. At least twice.
- Go somewhere I haven’t been with Katie.
- Take Katie somewhere she hasn’t been that I have.
- Get a Digital SLR camera.
- Make something from scratch that I can use regularly with the sewing machine.
- Finish the PakYak. Maybe build one that will fit me.
- Learn how to use a chainsaw.
- Help dad get a years worth of wood put up at the new house.
- Go fishing
- Go Hunting
- Get 110 gallon tank running in some fashion
- Get TV tank up and running again.
- Visit friends that are out of state.
- get some canning gear and learn how to can food.
I think that’s a pretty good list. I am going to have 365 days to do it all in. That means ticking one item off the list every 12 days or so. I guess I had better dive into this here list.
Do you have any of the same resolutions? Any suggestions?
wow, that’s a lot of resolutions. looking forward to hearing how the canning works out. i made and canned some marmalade twice. that was pretty easy. never canned fruits or vegetables though.
I just wanted to help you out with your new nieces’ and nephews’ birthdays:
Brianna Trumble 7/15
Rylee Moore 2/5?
Lauryn Trumble 3/8
David Trumble 7/21
Kayla Tessier 4/26
Amber Tessier 12/7?
Brianna Tessier 9/3?
Arin Peterson 7/26
Ella Jane Peterson 10/27
Matthew Peterson 8/9
Shaun Peterson 5/???
Sure you still want to give everyone birthday presents?
WOW!I guess that means you have to get up in the morning to get some of these done! I really like the one about calling your MAMA on her birthday. Shouldn’t be a problem this year as you will be looking her in the face on that day….That is a lot of presents! But your a good shopper at clearance prices so maybe that will be fun.for a while…
Leave a comment